Scandinavian design is timeless and, at least in my household, often regarded as the fairest in the land. Clean, crisp lines, natural materials and a style sensibility that is all things calm and welcoming make these attributes the inspiration for today’s home decor DIY project.
With just a few easily begotten goods and supplies (and just one power tool!), you’ll have this project done in just about an hour or so. The result is a decorative accent with simple, functional elegance perfect for adorning any wall as a solo piece or alongside a collection of artwork or photographs.
Talk about a mirror, mirror!
• ¾” x 10” wooden circle clock plaque
• P240 Sandpaper + sanding block
• ½” wood screws (gold or copper color)
• Straight edge
• 3.5mm thick, ¾” wide, 34” long leather strapping
• Phillips screwdriver and drill + 5/64 bit
• Optional: crafting turntable
Click here for FULL how-to instructions, along with additional tips in our article on today’s sponsor’s blog: Universal Furniture‘s Explore Home.