Santa is a pretty clever fellow. Amongst his many talents as toy maker, elf manager, and precious parcel delivery man, his most notable gift is his uncanny ability to problem solve. How do I know this? He’s figured out ways to travel around the world in one night, squeeze himself down many a narrow chimney despite his diet of cookies and cocoa, and most of all, he’s acquired the ability to know when you are sleeping, awake, and when you’ve been bad or good. Therefore, today’s blog will no doubt be a “no-brainer” for our St. Nick, as he’ll be sure to find your stockings hung with care on these fireplaces you can create just about anywhere.
1. Staircase Fireplace (photo courtesy of bedifferentactnormal.com)
2. Branch Fireplace (photo courtesy of news.holidash.com)
3. Ladder Fireplace (photo courtesy of apartmenttherapy.com)
4. Shelf Fireplace (photo courtesy of lewishamiltonblog.com)
5. Door Fireplace (photo courtesy of flickr.com)
6. Coat Rack Fireplace (photo courtesy of seamsoflife.com)
7. Window Sill Fireplace (photo courtesy of weddingbells.ca)
8. Cabinet Fireplace (photo courtesy of waldorfmama.blogspot.com)
9. Crocs Fireplace (photo credit unknown)
10. Faux Fireplace (photo courtesy of becoming-home.com)
Note: To purchase a “faux fireplace” for your home check out these DiggersList listings:
Skaie Knox is a storyteller on a quest to provide sparkling content through copywriting, songwriting and video production. She is founder of HomeJelly, Ruggable.com's key copywriter, a published singer/songwriter (Fervor Records/ASCAP) and kid's book author (Big Bug Lunch!). For doable DIY video tutorials, subscribe to her HomeJelly YouTube channel (for link, click on my nose!).
So Many Windows: Pro Tips for Choosing Window Styles
If your home is in need of new windows, you’ll love today’s post. We’ll offer handy design tips and information on seven types of window styles, as well as their benefits that might just surprise you. We’ll then feature some of our favorite designs from today’s sponsor, Milgard Doors and Windows.