In the wonderful world of DIY, there’s nothing like a project that’s all-in-one stylish, functional and multi-purpose! Yes! Of course, the cherry on top would be to re-use or recycle the materials, which is something we all can do with today’s easy-to-DIY how-to: round leather wall pocket.
Make one or a set of three (or more!) of these chic hanging organizers to keep office supplies, daily mail and papers, art supplies, sweet notes, photos or even dried or faux flowers accessible and neatly displayed. Filled to the rim or empty, this oval organizer is a must-DIY and can also be a fabulous gift. Ohhhh, yeah!
- 8” wooden disc OR 10″ wooden disc
- (1) 6” x 12” OR (1) 10″ x 10″ piece of leather or faux leather
- (8-22) decorative upholstery tacks or finishing nails
- hammer or rubber mallet
- (2) brass screw eyes (5/32” x ⅝”)
- 1 yard 1/4″ cotton cording
- (3) wooden beads – one (1) 16 mm, two (2) 10 mm
Click here for FULL how-to instructions, along with additional tips in our article on today’s sponsor, Universal Furniture‘s Explore Home blog.
WATCH OUR ROUND LEATHER WALL POCKET VIDEO TUTORIAL:
If you love this project and want to share or save for later…give it a good ol’ pin! You can also CLICK on the photo below to visit our Pinterest “Crafty Crafting” board.